Commercial Services for Hoboken Businesses
Cleaning and restoring commercial properties require a unique blend of training, experience, and equipment. SERVPRO of Hoboken/Union City has the resources and expertise to give you excellent results while minimizing the disruption to your clients. Trust us to get to the problem quickly and restore your business "like it never even happened."
Commercial Buildings We Service
We service many different types of commercial buildings. This includes small office buildings, large office/high-rise office buildings, apartment buildings, restaurants, hotels/motels, small retail stores, large retail/big-box stores, high-rise residential, manufacturing and industrial, as well as government and military.
What We Do
We respond quickly to your Hoboken business fire, water, or mold damage emergency, 24 hours a day. Whether the damage occurs in small businesses or big-box stores, we have the training, experience, and equipment to handle the situation. Our national network of 2160 franchises gives us access to personnel and resources to respond to any size restoration emergency.
Let's get into the commercial restoration services we offer.
There's never a convenient time for flooding or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So, when an emergency situation arises at your business, give us a call and we'll be there fast when you need us.
We have the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial flooding or water damage emergencies. When you call us, we show up with water damage restoration technicians, applied structural drying technicians, odor control technicians, and upholstery/fabric cleaning technicians.
When it comes to water damage, it's especially crucial to contact us right away to prevent any further damage or mold growth. We will ensure that we not only stop the source of the water damage, but clean it up, restore the area, and provide any additional services you may need.
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property owners. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. Every hour spent restoring your business back to pre-fire condition is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If your business experiences a fire loss, call the fire and water damage restoration experts and we'll respond right away.
You want to make sure you contact us immediately so we can help prevent further damage from happening to your business. Fire damage restoration is extremely important to tackle once the fire has occurred. We can help with soot damage, smoke damage cleanup, and anything else that may have damaged your workplace. That's why we're the fire damage restoration company you can trust.
You probably know that mold can cause major business interruptions, as it can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting, or it can grow if your building fell victim to major water damage from a storm, a sewer overflow, or any other cause.
The important thing to note is that mold spreads quickly through a property if it's left untreated. We will respond quickly, working first to contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition.
You don't have time to worry about the common wear and tear that gradually soils your office. When grime, odor, and moisture challenges go beyond the score of your regular janitorial staff, you should call us for prompt service. Whether it's removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can rely on us to make your workspace look its very best.
We offer cleaning services ranging from cleaning restaurant hoods to removing biohazard contaminants. We have the specialized training and products to get your property back to business. Our cleaning services include Air Ducts and HVAC, Biohazard and Sewage, Trauma and Crime Scene, Carpet and Upholstery, Drapes and Blinds, Ceilings/Walls/Hard Floors, Odor Deodorization, Vandalism.
Storms and inclement weather can be devastating to any business. Wind damage, heavy rain, and flooding can occur suddenly and cause substantial damage in a matter of minutes. There's never a good time for flooding or storm damage to strike your business, and we know that.
We have the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial storm or water damage emergencies. Regardless of your property type or size, we will respond quickly to clean the property and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
Our Training and Certifications
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC Industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes:
- IICRC Training
- The Institute of Inspection and Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) certifies and sets the standards for the cleaning and restoration industry. Our professionals study IICRC standards and best practices in water restoration, fire restoration, mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses.
- Employee Certification Training
- The Employee Certification Training is a voluntary, self-paced program designed for SERVPRO franchise employees. Certification is awarded after successful completion of course materials and an examination. Modules include Crew Training, Fire Restoration, Water Restoration, and Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.
- Initial Franchise Training
- A 15-day hands-on course at the SERVPRO Corporate Training Facility is the foundation of the SERVPRO training program. This course is primarily for new franchise owners and covers many restoration topics like fire restoration, water restoration, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and mold mitigation.
- All of our staff have access to web-based training. This voluntary program is designed to be an ongoing, self-paced coaching series for a franchise's employees. Video presentations and support materials are followed by a test at the end of each module. This keeps our techs and office staff up to speed on industry standards and the professional quality you expect.
- Continuing Education Classes
- We offer both credit and noncredit courses for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, real estate professionals, and franchise staff. These programs are designed to improve knowledge of emergency mitigation. Courses include Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, Understanding Mold in the Restoration Industry, Restorative Drying for Loss Control, and Mitigation Awareness Response Seminar (non-credit course).
Why Choose SERVPRO of Hoboken/Union City?
We understand the stress, loss, and all of the emotions that go through a manager, building owner, CEO, etc., when a disaster strikes their business. We also understand that time is money - especially for businesses, so your disaster needs to be handled and restored quickly and efficiently.
If your Hoboken business deals with damage caused by a fire, a flood, or anything else - we're here for you. We got your back with all of your water restoration, fire restoration, storm damage restoration, mold mitigation, and cleaning needs.
About SERVPRO Team Harvey
SERVPRO of Hoboken/Union City is proudly owned by Lance and Jennifer Harvey - a husband and wife duo that owns three other SERVPRO locations, including SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan, SERVPRO of West Somerset County, and SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel.
We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it “like it never even happened.”