If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (201) 656-0035

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Kitchen Fire in Local High School

Fire damage cleanup is one of our specialties here at SERVPRO of Hoboken/ Union City. The kitchen of a local high school suffered a grease fire and the damage is clearly visible in the photo on the left. Multiple sections of the kitchen we’re tarnished due to the fire. Our crew went in with the SERVPRO tools they needed and wiped the entire kitchen clean. You can see when looking at the picture on the right all the grease and debris is cleaned up. Not pictured is the stove and other appliances were affected by the fire and our crew restored it back to new. Our customer was very satisfied with the results.